Hamilton, Bermuda (September 26, 2016)
Archer Limited (the “Company“) advises that the 2016 Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Company was held on September 23, 2016 at 10:15 a.m. at the Rosewood Tucker’s Point Hotel, 60 Tucker’s Point Drive, Hamilton Parish HS 02, Bermuda. The audited consolidated financial statements for Archer Limited for the year ended December 31, 2015 were presented to the Meeting.
In addition, the following resolutions were passed:
- To re-elect Alf Ragnar Løvdal as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Kate Blankenship as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Ørjan Svanevik as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Giovanni Dell’Orto as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect John Reynolds as a Director of the Company.
- To re-elect Dag Skindlo as a Director of the Company.
- That Bye-law 59 relating to the quorum necessary for the transaction of company business at a General Meeting be and is hereby amended and restated.
- To re-appoint PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as auditors and to authorized the Directors to determine their remuneration.
- That the remuneration payable to the Company’s Board of Directors of a total amount of fees not to exceed US$500,000.00 be approved for the year ended December 31, 2016.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.