Multifinger calipers provide high-resolution measurements of the internal surface of tubing and casing used to evaluate well performance or well integrity.
Spring-loaded caliper arms make contact with the inner surface of the wellbore and move independently to track any variation in downhole geometry.
The radial position of each arm and its relative orientation in the well are digitized and recorded in order to create a complete 360° map of the wellbore profile that is sent to surface for playback or analysis.
- High resolution measurements
- Wide measurement range
- Combination with other tools/services
- Memory or surface read-out configurations
- Corrosion resistant materials
- Precision measurements of tubular ID
- Each tool covers several pipe sizes
- Easy to operate and use
- Operates in wide range of well conditions
- Corrosion monitoring
- Drilling wear evaluation
- Deposition analysis
- Deformation monitoring
- Perforation mapping